While working on The Job Course©, we realized that we never gave our Blog Readers a quick easily memorized Seven Steps to a Job in the Covid Environment.
Write down your answers to the below:
- Know who you are!
- What special ideas, accomplishments, or experiences do you bring to a possible employer.
- What volunteer work have you do since you were in middle school?
- What are your dream jobs? Yes, plural.
- Which product, service, or marketplace most intrigues you?
- What is your personal definition of work?
- What 5-6 companies would attract you today
Please remember, no one owes you a job or benefits; you must earn them. Work can be difficult, hard, monotonous, or intriguing. You decide that for yourself. You are not in school anymore, you must be willing to sweat a little, to make the job sweet.
Can you get a job, yes? Are you willing to put in the time looking at you objectively, evaluating your value statement, developing a different way to present yourself, and being able to interview with a smile on your face?
To get a job, you must work with a known product, with apparent usefulness, and a way to join a group with confidence.