Here are 8 crazy ways for you to get noticed, some have been used in the last 15 years as the job markets have fluctuated severely.
- You can always use a sandwich board and stay in front of a business building or walk in traffic all day facing the traffic.
- You can stand on a wooden box on the corner and sing and dance.
- You can walk nearly naked covering your appropriate parts with a cloth that has your name, degree, and phone # on the front and rear.
- You can hand out special résumés to everyone in a suit and/or nice business clothing.
- You can read the speeches of the CEO in front of their company.
- You can deliver a cup of coffee for the CEO. Except in the cup, you have an interesting description of you to the receptionist. Obviously in a business suit.
- You can sit in the reception area reading a book, and say nothing, and when finally asked by the receptionist if s/he can help you, hand her an envelope for the CEO.
- You can send another cup of what looks like coffee and leave a note inside about you.
Or you can think hard about how to get noticed and join us to view the
FREE Introduction to our site The Job Course and we will show you.
By the way, all these above have been used. They all worked.